Do It Yourself Club

Last time I ended with 2 comments. To discover the genius in you and the claim that I would offer a solution. Here is my take on the matter.

One thing I have experienced is that the average Indian is a very ingenious person. Even though not practically defined, the concept of self-help is innate in us too. But due to several socio-economic reasons, we have long suppressed this ability. My constant interactions with a varied range of people led me to believe that given an opportunity, every arm-chair critic will rise to the occasion.

My personal endeavour as an obsessive innovator confirmed the fact that we have no facilities to experiment.

That is why, I decided to start a Do-it-yourself club in Bangalore.

This will be situated on my farm which is about 23 kms from Bangalore on Kanakapura road.

1 comments:

Anonymous responded on September 22, 2008 at 10:54 PM #

This a cool idea. High time we had somethin like this. post more details. plzzzzz