Do-it-Yourself club

Whew! What a week. In my continuous search for ways to improve India, I had always felt that there had to be a common factor which defined us or held us back from realising our true potential. I have just as strongly felt that it is our inability resolve our own problems. We would rather change our life style depending on the solutions than find the solutions ourselves.

Anyway, I felt that the root cause for this lack of initiative and confidence was our lack of Self-help techniques and our Do-it-Yourself skills.

Hence I started an on line community for people

  • who would rather make than buy,
  • who would own a razor than go to the barber every day,
  • who act than argue,
  • who want to be the change
Thus was born the Do it Yourself club

Simultaneously, I am also setting up a workshop for serious hobbyists, innovators who want to try out their ideas or just improve or acquire new DiY skills, interact with like minded people.

0 Responses to "Do-it-Yourself club"